Sunday, March 02, 2014
Holly is 25! Welcome to the Birthday Party!
We have decided to use the whole month of March to honor her birthday, especially since we don't know exactly what day she was born.
Below are some things to do at her "party" all month.
1. Let's get started with games to play to get into a festive mood!
2. To see more pictures of her, visit Holly's Album.
3. And here is a link to "mom's" free Petfood Report.
4. Mom's book page. Holly says, "I've already read all of mom's books, so get one for yourself or a friend. I'm even in one of them! All proceeds are used to buy my favorite cat food and to take care of any vet bills, too. There are other cats here, and they still need to eat and go to the vet also."
5. If you aren't getting the Kitty Times newsletter yet, just sign up for it at the top of this page, on the right.
6. If you would like to help without buying anything and just want to send a small amount to keep all of us in kibble, you can visit the Help page, at the very bottom when you get there.
7. And finally, here are some personalized items you can get from a favorite site of mine, Zazzle.com! The profits are tiny, but if they add up, it helps us get more kitty food and other things all the kitties need. Thanks for visiting Holly this month!
create & buy custom products at Zazzle