Thursday, April 15, 2010

Latest From Georgia

[Dictated by Georgia the cat:]

Purrs to all my furiends out there. Life is good here at Dr.Bert's house. She lets me have anything I want... most of the time. She doesn't like it when I scratch the woodwork by the front door though. But I don't think much of the scratching post. The other cats have left their scents all over it. She promised me a new one, so we'll see how that goes.

Meanwhile, she's always taking pictures of me. I'm so tired of that flash thingie... makes me blink a lot.

Here I am relaxing in the living room, tolerating yet another photo session. And take note, my one white whisker has finally fallen out. I've also grown a lot in the last 6 months. I'm bigger than Ebony now, so we don't play much anymore. And my hair has become quite long, so I have to put up with being brushed all the time. Oh well... it's "mommy time" and I can manage it for a few minutes.



Purrs, y'all!


No comments: